Outstanding training for prospective teachers
- Are you a graduate looking for a rewarding and fulfilling career?
- Have you ever considered teaching?
- Inspire the next generation to make a difference
- You could get a tax free bursary of £25 K to train
- Endeavour Learning SCITT provides outstanding Secondary school-centred initial teacher training
- Search Endeavour Learning SCITT to find out more
“A relentless drive for excellence is evident across the partnership. The coherence and consistency of the training are outstanding”
Vision for the Endeavour Learning SCITT
Preparing trainees to become outstanding teachers through inspiring and high-quality training in creative school partnerships, focusing on understanding and promoting effective learning and pupil progress and developing professional expertise.
- We will work with trainees from the point of interview, through a high-quality training programme, which will be seen as the first part of the teachers’ professional development, ensuring a smooth and successful transition to the NQT induction and beyond;
- We will support trainees with respect, whilst exercising a duty of care at each stage of their personalised training being mindful of the impact on the challenges they might be facing;
- All trainees are expected to make a positive contribution to pupils’ learning from the beginning of their programme; through this the pupil, and expectations for learning and development, are central to the training programme we will devise;
- We will provide opportunities for trainees to train in a variety of exciting, challenging and innovative schools across the partnership, learning first-hand from experienced teachers and trainers;
- We will create a holistic training programme putting the well-being and safeguarding of the trainees and the pupils they teach at its heart;
- We will ensure that trainees are equipped to enjoy the rewards and challenges of the teaching profession and we recognise the need to nurture the next generation of committed, resilient, high-quality teachers and school leaders;
- We will invest time, effort and expertise in all our partnerships in order to support and challenge one another thereby securing a high-quality experience for each trainee;
- We will look for ways to strengthen links with our existing partners and, at the same time, actively seek ways to expand and develop new partnerships.