We are looking to appoint two Community Supervisors to lead the operational supervision of Endeavour Community. This role is a job share, encompassing a total of 30 hours per week, split between Tuesday – Sunday, 5 hours per day. Working hours are Tuesday to Friday 5pm – 10pm and Saturday and Sunday 10am – 3pm, however flexibility around these hours will be required.
The role will involve supporting and managing our Community Sports Attendants across multiple sites.
Working within a committed and motivated team you will provide operational support to both West Lancashire Sport Partnership and the Extended Services provision across all Endeavour Learning Trust Sites. You will work under the management of the Community Manager and support a network of Sports Attendants who are responsible for operating our school facilities during the evenings, weekends and school holiday periods.
The successful applicant will be an enthusiastic, positive, flexible and motivated individual with personal drive. You will be a self-starter, who can work with minimal supervision; proactive, with the ability to see what needs to be done and to prioritise work accordingly. You will have strong analytical skills and a meticulous attention to detail. You will have the ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues.
- You are a self-starter, who can work with minimal supervision
- You are highly organised, proactive and an effective communicator
- You have commitment to partnership working across our schools and with external stakeholders
- You have good attention to detail
- You are willing to work as a member of a team
- You have good time management
- Join a truly supportive and encouraging team
- A fantastic Local Government Pension Scheme
- Free on-site parking
- 24/7 access to employee wellbeing package
- 50% off Endeavour Children’s Holiday Camps
- Encouragement of further training and professional development
This post is part time, permanent and full year. Travel between sites is a requirement of this role.
Applications should be submitted by 9am on Friday 31st March 2023
Interview dates are to be confirmed
If you require any further information about this role please contact our Recruitment Manager, Mollie at email@example.com or on 01772 817904
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check
Endeavour Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and individually take responsibility for doing so.